Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Relocating...

Hey y'all!
It's been one hectic week...I don't even know where to begin.

Anyway, I'm currently in Dubai~ in transit, touring and also visiting friends! I have been asleep for the most part of the day and its 6.30pm now. About to go out and see what the city's about. It's about 42 degrees celsius and humid. Was too tired to move around during the day.

In the meantime, I'm going to be switching blogs "temporarily". The new link is going to be specifically about my work & outside experience in Uganda~ which is where I'm going to be for the next one month- starting from Thursday.

Click on this---> Going out there . You should get redirected to the blog. Please leave ur comments, as you keep me in your prayers (i hope!)
I hope the internet connection lets me update my blog frequently.

Be safe!

Chocolate kisses
xxox...

No comments:

Post a Comment