Thursday, April 7, 2011

#Song4dWeekEND



Hey guys! 
 Hope you all had a good week? Semester's ending so I'm trying to lock things down with the books. You all know how that is. Exams are round the corner and well.. for me it's more of papers, papers, and more papers.
Yes I'm yet to fill y'all in on my Vegas trip. I will get to that this weekend.


I know I'm not the only one that's glad it's Friday so here's a jam to get your weekend started! I absolutely love this song and video. Gotta love Chris Brown..Yes I'm on his team-- not a stan, just a fan! I think people should just leave what's been done and move on. Afterall, the Rihanna that everyone is defending is busy promoting the use of whips & chains to derive pleasure anyway so ...WHY BOTHER?  Puhleeez!! 




"...Live your life live your life .... Let the love inside... It's your life.... Your beauty is deep inside, inside you.."
  WHOOP WHOOP!!

I love videos where people just relax and have fun!! 


Whatever y'all end up getting into--- HAVE FUN & BE SAFE!!

xxox...

No comments:

Post a Comment