Monday, June 13, 2011

Encouragement for the Heart

Got this random message in my inbox and well seeing as it's the beginning of a new week I figured I'd share it here.

I believe...

I believe today will be a good day because God made it.
{Psalm 118:24}
I believe I have all I need to accomplish His purpose in my life.
{2 Peter 1:3}
I believe nothing is too difficult for me because nothing is impossible for the God who lives in me.
{Philippians 4:13}
I believe even the biggest challenges in my life can be redeemed for my good and His glory.
{Romans 8:28}
I believe I am loved just as I am and called to become even more like Jesus every day.
{Hebrews 10:14}
I believe that He isn't finished with me yet and is able to complete the good work begun in me.
{Philippians 1:6}
I believe I am an overcomer, more than a conqueror, and nothing will keep God from carrying out His plans!
{Romans 8:32-39}
Can I get an "amen" or a "yoo-hoo"?
--Holley Gerth

I do not know what everyone or anyone is going through right now, but I think this is something to keep in mind:

For such a time as this...
You're here, now, in this moment, and it will never come again.
For such a time as this…
You're changing diapers, tying the shoelaces of the future, growing the seeds of strong faith.
For such a time as this…
You're working in that office, speaking up in that meeting, doing what you do with excellence.
For such a time as this…
You're reaching out a helping hand, taking time to listen, brightening someone's day.
For such a time as this…
You are wherever you are, doing whatever you do, and it matters more than you know.
So keep it up, friend.
You really are making a difference.
--Holley Gerth

Chocolate kisses
xxox...

No comments:

Post a Comment